samedi 8 juin 2013

Peonies From Heaven and a Weekend Celebration by Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Peonies From Heaven and a Weekend Celebration by Flower Artist Nancy Medina:

 Peonies From Heaven
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


The fresh peonies I purchased in the market yesterday are almost spent - but they lasted one more day! Peonies From Heaven is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I pack up the PugS-U-V for my workshop tomorrow morning. I can honestly say I am EXCITED I am working this weekend. Who would have ever dreamed that at the age of 51, I would change careers and be overjoyed to work weekends, to love working nights, to be interrupted at just any old time of day by a phone call from a student or artist...or gallery calling.... I think this might be what they refer to as "loving your job!"



The studio models gaze upon themselves....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire